IBM TS4300 Tape Library for Lenovo combines IBM enterprise tape automation and reliability with open system affordability. It is a high-density, highly scalable, easy-to-manage solution designed to keep data securely stored long-term, while helping reduce the costs associated with data center space and utilities.
The TS4300 utilizes modular design to meet growing long-term storage requirements. Starting with a single 3U base module, customers can scale the tape library by adding up to six 3U expansion modules for the overall capacity of up to 272 LTO cartridges. Each 3U base or expansion module can house up to 40 cartridges in two removable magazines.
Each 3U module can accommodate up to three half-high tape drives or a combination of one half-high tape drive and one full-high tape drive. The choice of the tape drives includes IBM LTO Ultrium 8, Ultrium 7, and Ultrium 6 tape drives with SAS or Fibre Channel host connectivity interfaces.
The TS4300 is an ideal solution if you need a larger capacity or higher performance tape backup with or without random access. This library is an excellent choice for tape automation for Lenovo servers running Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Product Description IBM TS4300 6741-L1U - tape library - no tape drives
- Device Type Tape library
- Enclosure Type External - 3U
- Total Storage Capacity 480 TB
- Removable Media Capacity 40
- Max Supported Drives 3
- Supported Tape Drives LTO Ultrium 6, LTO Ultrium 7, LTO Ultrium 8
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.6 in x 34.4 in x 5.2 in
- Weight 46.3 lbs
- Color Black
- Storage Removable No tape drives
- Power Redundancy Optional
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty