Prevent business interruptions and safeguard mission-critical enterprise network equipment.
The CyberPower OL1000RTXL2UN is a rack/tower UPS with double conversion topology. It provides sine wave output to critical applications and equipment that require seamless power correction. The Extended Battery Module (EBM) expands runtime, and Fast Charge Technology restores full backup power faster. This model comes with an extendable LCD control panel, Smart Battery Management charging technology, and energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode.
The OL1000RTXL2UN offers generator compatibility and delivers clean AC power with zero transfer time. A factory installed RM card allows remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS). Its sine wave output keeps sensitive equipment working by preventing unnecessary shutdowns that can occur with simulated sine wave output.With a $400,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower's commitment to high quality.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Online OL1000RTXL2UN - UPS - 900 Watt - 1000 VA
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 2U
- Weight 39.59 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 100-125 V
- Output Voltage AC 100/110/115/120/125 V ± 2%
- Power Capacity 900 Watt / 1000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA 5-15P
- Output connectors 8 x power NEMA 5-15R
- Battery Lead acid - 9 Ah
- Batteries Qty 3
- Run Time (Up To) 7.4 min at full load
- Networking RS-232, USB
- Remote Management Protocol CLI, Web NMS
- Color Black
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 16.9 in x 3.5 in
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty