The CyberPower OL3000RTXL2UHVN is a rack/tower UPS with double conversion topology. It provides sine wave output to critical applications and equipment that require seamless power correction. The Extended Battery Module (EBM) expands runtime, and Fast Charge Technology restores full backup power faster. This model comes with an extendable LCD control panel, Smart Battery Management charging technology, and energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode.
The OL3000RTXL2UHVN offers generator compatibility and delivers clean AC power with zero transfer time.
A factory installed RM card allows remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS). Its sine wave output keeps sensitive equipment working by preventing unnecessary shutdowns that can occur with simulated sine wave output.
With a $400,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower's commitment to high quality.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Online OL3000RTXL2UHVN - UPS - 2.7 kW - 3000 VA
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 2U
- Weight 68.34 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 200-240 V
- Output Voltage AC 200/208/220/230/240 V ± 2%
- Power Capacity 2.7 kW / 3000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA L6-20P
- Output connectors 1 x power NEMA L6-30 ¦ 2 x power NEMA L6-20
- Battery Lead acid - 9 Ah
- Batteries Qty 6
- Run Time (Up To) 3.5 min at full load
- Networking Ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3
- System Requirements Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 23.6 in x 3.5 in
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty