Weatherproof and temperature-hardened, Aruba 570 Series access points deliver high Wi-Fi 6 performance in outdoor and environmentally challenging locations. The 570 high-performance and high-power series delivers maximum capacity and range. It delivers 4x4:4SS MU-MIMO capability, Aruba's advanced ClientMatch and integrated Bluetooth to enable Aruba location services.
Purpose-built to survive in the harshest outdoor environments, 570 Series APs withstand exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrial strength surge protection.
Aruba Wi-Fi 6 access points provide high-performance connectivity for any organization experiencing growing numbers of IoT and mobility requirements. With a maximum aggregate on-air data rate of 3 Gbps they deliver the speed and reliability needed for any environment.
- Product Description HPE Aruba AP-575 (US) - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - outdoor
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.11ax
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 575 Mbps ¦ Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 4.8 Gbps ¦ Aggregate throughput: 3 Gbps
- Capacity Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 512 ¦ BSSIDs per radio: 16 ¦ OFDMA units: 16
- Included Accessories Mounting bracket
- OS Required ArubaOS, InstantOS
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 9.1 in x 9.4 in x 10.6 in
- Weight 5.29 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty