This USB-C sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the USB-C port on your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, car charger or wall charger. It allows you to charge and power your Apple device, while simultaneously syncing and transferring image files and other personal data at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps. The cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
The M102-006-HD is tested to withstand over 150,000 bends without failing, thanks to its advanced bulletproof Aramid fiber construction. Its double-braided nylon exterior is also built to withstand wear and tear over a long period. The nylon braiding also resists tangles. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connectors.
The reversible connectors plug into their respective ports in either direction for an instant connection every time. While the cable is compatible with all USB-C ports, the C94 Lightning connector is designed for optimal charging performance with Apple's 18W USB-C power adapter.
The 20V 3A (60W) Lightning cable is MFi-certified for use with the latest generation of iPhone, iPad and iPod devices.
- Product Description Tripp Lite Heavy-Duty USB-C Sync / Charge Cable with Lightning Connector - M/M, USB 2.0, 6 ft. (1.8 m) - Lightning cable - Lightning / USB 2.0 - 6 ft
- Cable Lightning cable - Lightning / USB 2.0
- American Wire Gauge (AWG) 26/21
- Length 6 ft
- Color Black, white
- Connector USB-C - male
- Connector (Second End) Lightning - male
- Compliant Standards USB / USB 2.0
- Rated Current 3 A
- Features Sync and charge, strain relief, tangle-free, braided, aramid fiber core, outer diameter 4mm, 60W power delivery
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty