Now the PC Label Printer you've always wanted is here!
Introducing the easy-to-use QL-500 Quick PC Label Printer that prints address and shipping labels, up to 2.4" wide, on easy-to-peel, die cut paper and continuous length film labels. The QL-500 also prints file folder, CD/DVD and visitor badge labels for just pennies a piece. Plus, no wasted sheets to worry about because you can print one label, a few or hundreds at a time!
The QL-500 has the ability to print on rolls of continuous film, up to 3 feet long, which makes it perfect for custom signage or banners. Highlight your text, click and print directly from Microsoft Word, Excel, or Outlook applications. Or use the included Brother label creation software to customize your labels to include logos, graphics or print from lists and databases.
There's never been an easier or faster way to make the labels you need!
- Print up to 50 standard address labels per minute (3 inch per second speed)
- Virtually edge to edge printing on a 2.4" wide label
- Crisp, 300 dpi razor sharp printing
- Easy to load drop in supplies with auto sensor, lessens label waste
- Easy to peel labels
- Connect easily to PC via a USB port, version 1.1
- Sharp manual cutter for clean label cuts
- Thermal print technology eliminates toner, ink and ribbon costs
- Compact size - only 5.7" (w) x 7.7" (d) x 6" (h)
- Integrated add-ins for popular Microsoft applications - Word, Excel and Outlook - No retyping necessary (see specifications for system requirements)
- Built-in general office and commercial templates for quick label creation
- Database connectivity with .xls, .csv, .txt and .mdb file types
- Prints in portrait or landscape mode - also prints text vertically (for binder labeling)
- Auto-size feature reduces or enlarges text to fit on a label
- Includes date and time stamping - also has auto-counter for serialization
- Zoom feature to preview labels and layouts before printing
- Auto Sensor quickly identifies label type for quick label formatting changes
- Repeat (Multi-Copy) printing
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, XP; 64MB minimum RAM; 70MB available hard disk space; USB interfac
- What's Included: DK 1201 Starter Roll Die Cut Address Labels, USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, CD (includes software and user's guide)