The harder your data center works, the more it heats up. As temperature rises, sensitive equipment under performs, leading to fatal downtime and errors in mission-critical applications. Tripp Lite's SRCOOL33K row-based air conditioning unit provides advanced features that keep your equipment performing at its peak and saves money, time and worry. It features cutting-edge components that limit inrush current and enable precision cooling adjustments to minimize power consumption, maximize cooling and improve your application efficiency.
By delivering 33,000 BTU (9.5kW) of cooling power in the cold aisle, the SRCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, while an advanced airflow path optimizes efficiency and cooling predictability. An Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) and inverter-driven compressor provide precision cooling adjustments that eliminate wasteful, noisy On/Off cycling. Controlling the unit is simple with the convenient, easy-to-use LCD screen, or control the unit from anywhere in the world via Web, telnet/SSH, SNMP or included Modbus card. Maintenance is no-hassle due to the self-contained, zero-maintenance design with no floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser or extra plumbing required.
The SRCOOL33K can be user-installed and features a standard heavy-duty L6-30P input plug for easy installation and up-front cost savings, while a convenient soft-start feature prevents line noise, power disruptions and overloads at startup. The eco-friendly unit is both RoHS compliant and uses R410a refrigerant, so you'll never have to worry about meeting environmental standards.
- 33,000 BTU of cooling power
- Electronic expansion valve (EEV) and inverter-driven compressor provide precision cooling adjustment that eliminates wasteful spending and noisy on/off cycling
- Advanced airflow path optimizes efficiency and cooling predictability
- Soft-start feature prevents line noise, voltage disruptions and overloads at startup
- Self-contained, zero-maintenance design -- no water tank, floor drain, external condenser, or plumbing required
- Includes a standard heavy-duty L6-30P input plug for easy installation
- Remote monitoring and control capabilities