The IOGEAR 4-port USB DVI Dual-Link Secure KVM Switch allows one USB console to control 4 computers and offers additional security features for government and military environment where security is imperative. The IOGEAR GCS1214TAA is NIAP-CERTIFIED - Validated to EAL2+ security requirements, with Peripheral Sharing Switch Protection Profile v2.1. and TAA Compliant. GCS1214TAA supports CAC readers, but does not support any storage related devices such as thumb drives, portable hard drives and memory card readers. The support of CAC readers is not covered by the NIAP certification.
Additional hardware security includes tamper-evident tape, chassis intrusion detection, and tamper-proof hardware, while software security includes restricted USB connectivity - non HIDs (Human Interface Devices) are ignored when switching - an isolated channel per port that makes it impossible for data to be transferred between secure and unsecure computers, and automatic clearing of the keyboard and mouse buffer.
By combining physical security with controlled USB connectivity, the GCS1214TAA gives you the means to consolidate multiple workstations of various security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse (KVM) console.
- Product Description IOGEAR 4-Port Dual-Link DVI Secure KVM Switch GCS1214TAA - KVM / audio switch - 4 ports
- Device Type KVM / audio switch - 4 ports
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 4 x KVM / audio
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user
- Features Chassis intrusion detection
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.1 in x 13.1 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 3.75 lbs
- System Requirements UNIX, Linux, Apple MacOS 9, Apple MacOS X 10.x, Oracle Solaris, Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty