A Maintenance Contract Program allows you to extend the original factory warranty period of your product when purchased after the first 90 days of ownership. It carries the same privileges as the original factory warranty. You can purchase a Maintenance Contract after the 90th day of product ownership and within the standard warranty period. Proof of purchase may be required since all warranties begin with the date of purchase.
- Product Description OKI Depot Maintenance Contract Program - extended service agreement - 3 years - carry-in
- Type Extended service agreement
- Service Included Parts and labor
- Location Carry-in
- Full Contract Period 3 years
- Designed For B401d, 401dn