The NETGEAR WC9500 Wireless Controller is the industry's first affordable, high capacity, secured wireless controller capable of managing up to 600 Access Points and 36,000 concurrent clients per cluster. The WC9500 delivers ultra-fast Access Point discovery, Layer 2 and Layer 3 fast roaming, multiple 10 Gigabit connectivity, a captive portal for guest access, fully distributed architecture, and ease of configuration and management.
Unlike other WLAN systems that are costly, complex and cumbersome to deploy, the WC9500 High Capacity Wireless Controller is ideal for medium to large enterprise, higher education (university and colleges), large hospitals and medium to large size hotels. The NETGEAR WC9500 is designed with simplicity in management and ease of use to enable users to set up the systems in minutes.
- Product Description NETGEAR High Capacity Wireless Controller WC9500 - network management device
- Device Type Network management device
- Form Factor External - 1U
- Localization Worldwide (excluding China)
- Data Link Protocol Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Capacity Manageable access points: 200 ¦ Maximum number of access points (per cluster): 600 ¦ BSSIDs: 144 ¦ Concurrent stations per cluster: 36000 ¦ Concurrent stations: 12000 ¦ Profile groups: 9 ¦ Profiles: 128 ¦ Security profile groups per profile group: 9 ¦ Detectable rogue access points: 512
- Power AC 100/230 V
- Power Redundancy Yes
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 16.9 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 16.69 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty NETGEAR lifetime warranty
- Designed For NETGEAR Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point WNDAP350, Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point WNDAP360, Premium 3 x 3 Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point WNDAP660, WAC720, WAC730, WAC740 4 x 4, Wireless-N Access Point WNAP320, Wireless-N WNAP210 v2, WN370, WND930; Premium WAC740