While HDMI-compliant devices are becoming more popular, the majority of traffic control centers and other large-scale, centralized control rooms still rely on DVI display devices. In order to avoid signal instability, quality deterioration and other factors associated with interface converters, ATEN created the VM5808D: A seamless matrix switch for DVI signals that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 8 DVI video sources to any of 8 DVI displays.
The VM5808D includes seamless switching that employs an FPGA matrix architecture to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission. With a built-in high-performance scaler, the VM5808D easily converts various input resolutions into an array of output resolutions, giving viewers the best image quality across all displays. The switch also integrates video wall functionality with an easy-to-use web GUI that lets you create 16 connection profiles for convenient layout customization. The VM5808D is the ideal solution for any control center streaming multiple sources to multiple displays.
- Product Description ATEN VanCryst VM5808D 8 x 8 DVI Matrix Switch with Scaler - video switch - rack-mountable
- Device Type Video switch
- Enclosure Type Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype DVI
- Remote Management Protocol Telnet, HTTP
- Features Firmware upgradable, HDCP compliant, EDID Management
- Compliant Standards HDCP 1.4
- Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 10.2 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 9.37 lbs