The 38-meter (124-foot) N858-38M-3X8-MG MTP/MPO Multimode Base-8 Trunk Cable supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers.
With three female MTP/MPO connectors on each end, this OM4-rated multimode fiber optic cable is recommended for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDFs (intermediate distribution frames). It's colored magenta for instant identification as an OM4 cable. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand.
The 8-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-SR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-SR4 networks, this cable is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. The 5.6-millimeter ruggedized plenum-rated jacket and bend-insensitive fiber are perfect for connecting high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
- Product Description Tripp Lite MTP/MPO Multimode Base-8 Trunk Cable, 24-Strand, 40/100 GbE, 40/100GBASE-SR4, OM4 Plenum-Rated (3xF/3xF), Push/Pull Tab, Magenta, 38 m (124 ft.) - network cable - 38 m - magenta
- Type Network cable - OM4
- Technology Fiber optic
- Type of Fiber Optics Multimode
- Features Plenum, stranded, push-pull connector
- Length 38 m
- Core / Cladding Diameter 50 / 125 micron
- Connector 3 x MTP/MPO multi-mode - female
- Connector (Second End) 3 x MTP/MPO multi-mode - female
- Color Magenta
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty