The T610 delivers blazing fast connectivity for high-density outdoor deployments, with data rates up to 2.5 Gbps and the density-handling ability to match. Patented BeamFlex+ technology rejects interference and improves signal quality for any device, anywhere. Included MU-MIMO technology maximizes network efficiency, reducing bottlenecks and enhancing user experience. Smart Mesh accelerates time-to-deployment and eliminates the cost associated with running Ethernet cabling between multiple access points in the network.
The T610 is designed for high-density deployments in which dozens of clients need guaranteed high throughput. Enabling cities to become smart cities by providing city-wide wireless connectivity for busy public venues, hotspots and surveillance monitoring systems are ideal use cases for T610. The T610 is perfect for customers that need premium wireless performance and don't have requirements for network backhaul interfaces such as fiber or coaxial cable.
- Product Description Ruckus ZoneFlex T610s - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - outdoor
- Localization Worldwide
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Capacity Concurrent stations: 512
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE+
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 9.5 in x 12.5 in x 3.7 in
- Weight 5.95 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty