The Cisco WAP581 Wireless-AC Dual Radio Wave 2 Access Point with 2.5GbE LAN provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, regardless of what mobile devices they use. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access point to smoothly blend into any small or medium-sized business environment.
It?s easy to set up and use, with an intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you operational in minutes. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice-over-IP (VoIP) and video applications. To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the access point with 2.5GbE LAN supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the WAP581 supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
- Product Description Cisco Small Business WAP581 - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External
- Localization United States
- RAM GB 256
- Flash Memory 128 MB
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Capacity VLANs supported: 32 ¦ Connection / user qty: 200 ¦ Concurrent users per radio: 50 ¦ Maximum number of access points (per cluster): 16 ¦ Maximum number of configured SSIDs: 16
- Included Accessories Wall/ceiling mounting kit
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE+
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 9 in x 9 in x 1.5 in
- Weight 3.09 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty