Designed for large venues, the Wireline uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height.
The extra step of finishing the screen with trim is also eliminated because the advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
- Product Description Da-Lite Wireline Advantage Wide Format - projection screen - 189" (189 in)
- Product Type Projection screen - motorized - 120 V
- Placing / Mounting Ceiling mountable
- Package Content RF remote control
- Color White
- Projection Screen Image Diagonal Size 189" (189 in)
- Projection Image Size 160 in x 100 in
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Screen Surface HD Progressive 1.3
- Product Material Powder-coated aluminum
- Length 16.3 ft