The NVIDIA Quadro GP100, powered by the Pascal GPU architecture, is equipped with the most advanced visualization and simulation capabilities to meet the needs of the most demanding professional workflows. A single GP100 with CUDA cores has incredible horsepower to render photo realistic design concepts interactively, create extremely detailed 3D models, run intensive CAe simulations to validate designs, and evaluate design prototypes in immersive VR. You can even connect two GP100 boards with NVIDIA NVLink technology to scale performance with an amazing combined HBM2 ultra-high bandwidth memory.
The GP100 is an excellent choice for developers who want to tap into the power of NVLink and unified memory to maximize their application performance. Additionally, its fast FP16 performance makes it an ideal desktop workstation solution for developers working on the deep learning/AI algorithms and frameworks.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you're developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
- Product Description NVIDIA Quadro GP100 - graphics card - Quadro GP100 - 16 GB
- Device Type Graphics card
- Packaged Quantity 2 (specifications are for single item)
- Bus Type PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- Memory 16 GB HBM2
- CUDA Cores 3584
- Memory Interface 4096-bit
- Max Resolution 5120 x 2880
- Max Monitors Supported 4
- Interfaces 4 x DisplayPort ¦ DVI-D (dual link)
- API Supported OpenCL, DirectCompute, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 10.5 in x 4.4 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Bundled with Quadro Sync II Kit