This hospital-grade IEC power cord features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It is designed for computers, mobile carts, printers, scanners, monitors and other compatible equipment in a hospital or other medical facility and outside patient care vicinities. The 25-foot length allows you great flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C13 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The P006-L25-HG15 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Product Description Tripp Lite Hospital-Grade Power Cord, NEMA 5-15P to Locking IEC C13 - Green Dot, 15A, 125V, 14 AWG, 25 ft., Black - power cable - 25 ft
- Type Power cable
- Features Service Junior Thermoplastic (SJT) jacket
- Length 25 ft
- Connector Power NEMA 5-15P (hospital grade) - male
- Connector (Second End) Power IEC 60320 C13 - locking
- Rated Voltage AC 125 V
- Rated Current 15 A
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty