Meet Canon's addition to the EOS System, the EOS R camera. The foundation of this system is an advanced lens mount, designed for optical excellence today and incredible optical potential for the future.
Get ready to capture a variety of subjects in many different environments. Versatility is key with the EOS R; a 30.3 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 8 Image Processor deliver stellar low-light performance, even in dark situations. Focus can be attained with incredible speed and accuracy thanks to Canon's proprietary Dual Pixel CMOS AF system and a maximum of 5,655 manually selectable AF points. This system also captures smooth 4K video that's easy to share and can be enhanced in post-production thanks to the included Canon Log. The built-in, high-precision EVF and a Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD make it easy to adapt to different shooting situations. In daylight or in the dark, in the studio or on the street, the EOS R's lightweight, intuitive and durable design means strong performance and gorgeous results.
Whether capturing landscapes or wildlife, wedding portraits or dance performances, the EOS R is an advanced and impressive imaging tool that's primed to deliver the stunning photos and videos that photographers, moviemakers and any visual storytellers need to make their stories fly.
- Product Description Canon EOS R - digital camera - body only
- Product Type Digital camera - 4K - mirrorless system with Live View mode, movie recording
- Lens Included Body only
- Memory Card Slot SD card
- Image Processor DIGIC 8
- Wireless Interface Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Sensor Resolution 30.3 Megapixel
- Max Video Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Viewfinder Electronic - 0.5" - OLED
- Display LCD display - 3.15"
- Supported Battery 1 x Canon LP-E6N Li-ion rechargeable battery (included)
- Interface HDMI, USB 3.1
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.3 in x 3.3 in x 3.9 in
- Weight 20.46 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 1-year warranty