Designed for enterprise data center the EV100 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) delivers reliable data throughput optimized for read-intensive workloads.
Striking a balance between the high demands for data storage capacity and the expectation for 24/7 access, the Axiom EV100 hot-swap drives enable IT infrastructure to hyperscale capacity while meeting the challenge of the higher performance storage tiers.
For use in mission-critical environments where low latency performance and large amounts of data storage capacity are required.
? Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
? Proven quality and reliability
? Optimized for data center applications
? Enhanced enterprise endurance with .3 Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
? Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 68K/20K
? Standard Endurance Technology (SET)
? Consistent I/O latency and high I/O throughput performance
? Enhanced power-loss protection and power failure protection
? Temperature sensor and monitoring
? Low power consumption
? Enhanced end-to-end data protection
? Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection platform
Specialized for the following workloads:
? Web Servers
? Content Repositories
? Video on Demand (VoD)
? Media Streaming
? Analytics, NoSQL, and Data Warehousing
? Web-based Applications.
- Product Description Axiom Enterprise Value EV100 - solid state drive - 480 GB - SATA 6Gb/s
- Type Solid state drive - hot-swap - temperature sensor, End-to-end data protection, Standard Endurance Technology (SET), power loss data protection
- Capacity 480 GB
- Hardware Encryption Yes
- Encryption Algorithm 256-bit AES
- NAND Flash Memory Type 16nm multi-level cell (MLC)
- Form Factor 2.5"
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s
- Data Transfer Rate 600 MBps
- Features Temperature sensor, End-to-end data protection, Standard Endurance Technology (SET), power loss data protection
- Manufacturer Warranty 5-year warranty