Axiom's DDR4 Modules use the latest evolutionary DRAM design, provides improved speed, power management and reliability. The release of DDR4 delivers an overall performance improvement of up to 30% for single DIMM configurations. DDR4 performance scales up to 65% faster in 3-DIMM per channel (3DPC) applications over DDR3.
High bandwidth and faster data rates combined with lower voltage demands deliver the most compelling and significant DRAM computing update in the past decade.
* 100% Increase in speed - Faster Data Rate equates to more responsive application loads on data-intensive programs.
* 300% increase in component densities ? Equals larger modules for next-generation performance demands.
* 20% decrease in power consumption ? Less power consumed means less wasted resources to cool systems and reserves battery program for mobile devices.
* Provides greater reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) in enterprise applications ? Complete integrity and fault tolerance for longer periods without system failure.
* Improved data signal.
- Product Description Axiom - DDR4 - 4 GB - SO-DIMM 260-pin - unbuffered - TAA Compliant
- Product Type RAM memory
- Capacity 4 GB
- Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM - SO-DIMM 260-pin
- Upgrade Type System specific
- Data Integrity Check Non-ECC
- Speed 2666 MHz (PC4-21300)
- Latency Timings CL19
- Features Unbuffered
- Voltage 1.2 V
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number HP 3TK86AA, Lenovo 4X70R38789, HP 3TQ34AA, HP 3TQ34AT, HP 4VN05AA
- TAA Compliant Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty