Expertise you can count on
Whether it's a simple coffee spill or a major system failure, the consequences can vary significantly within each organization and within each industry. The key is ensure that the potential fallout from any downtime – including productivity, profit, and reputation – is minimal.
To learn how Lenovo's best-in-class services and response times can help you get the most out of your IT investment, contact your Zones account manager or call 800.408.9663.
With Lenovo's trained technicians, diagnostic tools, industry-leading partners, and Lenovo Qualified parts, they offer you greater peace of mind by helping to:
- Increase system uptime and end-user productivity
- Minimize unplanned operating and maintenance expenses
- Safeguard your data and meet privacy/data compliance regulations
- Control IT budgets better with fixed-term, fixed-cost services
- Deliver consistent service levels, including in-region, and local-language support
Lenovo Warranty & Protection offers a full range of award-winning, flexible services.
- Depot Service: Covers parts, labor, and delivery to/from a repair center
- Onsite Service: Covers parts, labor, and technician visits
- Warranty Extension: Fixed-term, fixed-cost service – for up to five years (depending on the product)
- International Warranty Service: Covers critical warranty repairs when traveling overseas
- Sealed Battery Warranty Service: Covers ThinkPad battery replacements and onsite/depot installation
- Priority Technical Support: Fixed-term, fixed-cost warranty options and technical support
- Accidental Damage Protection: Goes beyond standard warranty to cover damage due to unintentional spills, bumps, electrical surges, and other accidents
- Keep Your Drive: In the unlikely event of system failure, you can retain your Lenovo hard drive and business data