1U Blanking Panel with Temperature Sensor Helps Improve Rack Cooling Efficiency
This cold-rolled steel SmartRack blanking panel with a black powder-coated finish fills 1U of unused space in your EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Not only does this give your rack a sleek, clean look, but it also protects your valuable equipment by improving airflow. By closing off unused rack openings, this blanking panel prevents hot air from recirculating through open spaces. This reduces operating costs, improves performance and provides longer lifespans for your equipment.
Helps You Precisely Measure Your Rack Temperature, Even High Up
The SR1UPNLTEMP helps you notice hot spots at the top of your rack with the included temperature sensor. The six-foot sensor reaches every crack and crevice within your rack and finds hot spots. The sensor accurately measures the rack temperature within 2°F and 1°C and a range of -58°?302°F and -50°?150°C.
LCD Indicator Lets You Keep a Close Watch on Environmental Changes
A front-panel LCD lets you monitor the rack temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. One front rocker switch flips between °F and °C. The other turns the SR1UPNLTEMP on and off. The included 12V DC power supply features a six-foot cord and NEMA 1-15P plug that connects to an AC wall outlet, PDU or UPS system.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 1U Digital Temperature Sensor, Blanking Panel, LCD rack blanking panel - 1U
- Product Type Rack blanking panel
- Built-in Devices Temperature sensor
- Voltage Required AC 120 V
- Package Content Temperature sensor, 12V PSU adapter, NEMA 1-15P power cord (1.8 m)
- Color Black
- Rack Size 19"
- Height (Rack Units) 1U
- Product Material Cold-rolled steel
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.3 in x 3.8 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 2.47 lbs
- Features Status LCD display, SmartRack
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty