Extended support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 will end on January 14, 2020.
That means you'll no longer receive security updates – and that could expose you to cyberattacks, disrupt compliance with industry regulations such as the GDPR, and more. Now's the time to modernize your application stack, and Zones has three great options for doing just that:
Migrate to Azure and receive free security updates.
- Rehost Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 workloads to Azure.
- Get three years of Extended Security Updates at no additional charge and upgrade to a current version when ready.
- Use existing licenses and save up to 80% on Azure Virtual Machines with Azure Hybrid Benefit and Reserved Instances.
Upgrade on-premises and stay protected.
Upgrade to Windows Server 2016 with the latest Intel Xeon-powered servers.
Xeon servers provide the latest in hardware-based security, performance enhancements, and converged designs needed to support today's most demanding workloads.
Design a hybrid cloud solution.
- Reduce your recovery times and rebound quickly from outages.
- Lower costs of server operation and maintenance.
- Ensure consistency through common management tools.