Convertible notebooks for business
Get the performance of a notebook combined with the ease of use and touchscreen interface of a tablet
If your organization's employees are always on the go, a convertible or detachable notebook from Zones may be the answer to their portability needs
With convertible notebooks from Zones, you get:
- Lightweight, portable computers with a long battery life
- Multiple modes – convertibles can be folded or twisted into a tablet and back; detachables can go from traditional-looking notebook to tablet by detaching a full-sized keyboard
- Windows 8.1 touch functionality, plus more processing power than a tablet
- A sleeker design, enhanced user interaction, and improved responsiveness over a traditional notebook
- Native wireless functionality and a high-definition screen
- Optional memory card readers, webcams and microphones; many also include DVD drives
Check out these top-brand convertible and detachable notebooks from Zones:
The ultraslim HP EliteBook x360 830 adapts to all the ways you create, connect, and collaborate-and is highly secure and easily managed for the enterprise.
HP Elite x2 1013 G3
Win the day with full PC performance and unleash creativity with the freedom of a tablet.
The Dell Latitude 13 3000 Series 2-in-1 Laptop is designed for multitasking, features long battery life, four modes and SSD that help boost productivity at work.
The world's most secure 2-in-1 with the power of a laptop and flexibility of a tablet. Featuring a new design and optional keyboard (sold separately).
The sleek ThinkPad X380 Yoga is a stylish powerhouse that adapts to work with you - as a laptop, tablet, or anything in between.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet
This unique tablet offers a lot more than business on-the-go. It features a modular design that lets you turn your tablet into a laptop.