Get ahead in business with the cloud
We live in a time of transformation, where the accelerating rate of technological change is forcing you to reevaluate how your business competes in the marketplace. Cloud Platforms have emerged as the key tool benefiting businesses that are looking to increase productivity, enhance collaboration, ensure business continuity, and drive rapid innovations.
At Zones, we've combined our consulting and implementation expertise with an extensive product portfolio to help you transform your business to meet the growing demands needed for today's success.
Zones is ready to help you with:
Solve data center challenges with the flexibility and simplicity of the cloud
Software as a Service:
Feel the power of workloads and applications running in the cloud
Be successful with strategic guidance before, during, and after migration
Request a Consultation
Whether you're moving applications and workloads to the cloud – or you need help with cloud management – Zones can answer your questions and find the right solution.
Reach out to your Zones account executive or submit your contact information to get in touch with the Zones cloud team.
Zones Office 365 Complete
Migration / Deployment:
Focused on Exchange migrations and setting up the workloads of SharePoint, Skype for Business and Office Pro applications.
Backup and Restore:
- This service applies to SharePoint, OneDrive and Exchange data
- Get 1TB of space in the cloud to store, backup and easily share files.
- Files are accessible from almost any device, also synchronized offline and available without an internet connection.
Mobile Device Management:
Connectivity and management across all device types contained within a clients' environments
Single User Sign On:
Use of Azure Active Directory Premium to provide access and identity management
End User Help Desk / Managed Cloud Services:
- Access Management
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Service Optimization
Cloud Strategy Workshop Services:
Engagement focused on working with senior management and key stakeholders in the business to determine a roadmap to get to the Cloud. This engagement focuses on educating the key stakeholders on Cloud realities and mapping business processes and applications that can benefit from the Cloud.
- Identify Cloud motivations and hurdles
- Understand the key areas where Cloud can deliver business value
- Assess the current organizational Cloud maturity
- Identify key applications that can benefit from the Cloud
- Optimize and future-proof the Cloud strategy
- Choose a Cloud adoption pattern
- Develop a roadmap to move to the Cloud
- Roadmap that outlines the stages to move to the Cloud
- Documented key business processes that will benefit from the Cloud
Cloud Assessment Services
This is a structured engagement that focuses on the application layer. Applications are assessed for cloud compatibility on multiple dimensions such as cost, performance, security, architecture, compliance, and software and hardware compatibility.
- Technology analysis of IT stack
- Cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) review
- Application architecture review
- Outline processes and testing need to move applications to the Cloud
- Identify security, regulatory and compliance risks for applications
- Develop risk mitigation plans
Migration and Implementation Services
Cloud migration services include, but are not limited to, architecting the Cloud environment. Migrating the identified workloads and testing the environment.
- Deploy the Cloud environment
- Install and configure the applications
- Harden (process of securing a system by reducing its surface of vulnerability, reducing available ways of attack) production environment
- Execute a mock migration
- Cutover to production environment
Backup and Restore
- Site recovery (restore) is an Azure service that contributes to a client's BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery) strategy
- Use Site Recovery (restore) to orchestrate replication, perform disaster recovery testing, and run failovers and failback
These services take a holistic approach to analyzing a client's application base, platform and/or infrastructure and recommending solutions to provide improvements in productivity, response time, compliance, security solutions, etc. These services include:
- Cloud application re-architecture
- Mobile application development
- Security assessments
- Automation development of cloud platforms
- Development and testing
Areas of Service:
- Access Management
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Service Optimization
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Procurement
- Service Management (Service Desk, Support, Maintenance)
- Cloud Infrastructure Management