Zones brings clarity, efficiency, and cost savings to your Windows Server migration
Zones can help you shave precious days or even weeks off your Windows Server migration. And whether your organization has partially migrated or plans to migrate soon, Zones has the deep Microsoft expertise and best practices to ensure success.
Zones Migration Services
Zones can quickly provide the expertise you need from our experts in data center, cloud, security, mobility, and software solutions. What's more, our holistic, strategic vision can help you understand how your Windows Server migration can be a strategy that transforms IT into an agile, reliable, and cost-effective IT infrastructure that supports your entire organization.
Zones solution architects, IT engineers, and solutions experts provide a consultative, strategic approach that can help you:
- Take a comprehensive look of what your data center looks like
- Discover what solutions make sense for your organization
- Determine how the migration can be completed
- Outline a roadmap for future data center opportunities
After the discovery, assessment, and preliminary planning phases are complete, Zones continues to provide strategic guidance and support services to help you:
- Develop a migration schedule and step-by-step plan
- Optimize and automate migration tasks
- Conduct compatibility testing and remediation where necessary
- Complete system testing and user acceptance testing
Shield vulnerabilities in legacy server systems
End of support should not mean putting your business at risk. If your organization needs to stay with your legacy systems due to cost and control issues, or proprietary applications that simply can't be migrated in time, you should ensure effective protection of your legacy environment.
While you plan and migrate, Zones can recommend and help you deploy solutions from that can help secure, migrate and protect your legacy environment.
- Data center security locks down applications on legacy systems
- Endpoint protection delivers multi-layered security
- Intrusion detection and prevention technologies to shield vulnerabilities
- Integrity monitoring to detect unplanned or malicious system changes
- Data security to mitigate potential compliance issues for critical regulations