Voice Solutions (VoIP)
Unify legacy UC-related point systems into a common platform.
Do you devote valuable IT time and resources to managing your disparate voice, IM, and conferencing systems? Do they enable employees to work faster and smarter? Do your UC capabilities match up to your overriding goals, such as having to do more with less? Whatever your metrics are, you can count on our solutions to get your entire whole organization collaborating wherever they are.
A Voice Solution from Zones addresses the communication needs of a modern workforce that is increasingly distributed, virtual, and mobile. Learn why many organizations are moving from legacy PBX (analog) phone systems to IP systems to enhance their communication needs, reduce costs associated with maintaining legacy PBX systems, and improve flexibility and scalability.
- Transition from an outdated analog voice system to a VoIP solution
- Expand or upgrade an existing VoIP system
- - Add additional endpoints or locations to your existing VoIP footprint
- - Add new applications and features
- Migration from a premise-based voice system to a hosted solution
A Video solution enables employees, spread across different locations, to collaborate in a real-time, face-to-face setting. Video conferencing provides the organizations with the ability to demo a product, conduct training, hold interactive meetings, or troubleshoot live with a customer. Learn how many organizations are increasing productivity, reducing costs, and improving employee engagement through a Video Solution.
- Expand video conferencing from the boardroom to desktops
- Standardize video capabilities and experiences in every meeting room
- Cross-technology solutions that involve video (e.g., use Microsoft Outlook & Skype for Business in meeting rooms that have existing Cisco video systems)
Fully integrated platforms like Microsoft's Skype for Business and Cisco's Spark enable people to collaborate in real time using an integrated suite of technologies that include calling, video, messaging, web-based meeting spaces, document sharing, and more.
- Message, meet, and calling capabilities in a single solution
- Presence and persistence increase employee productivity
- Digital Whiteboards (e.g., Microsoft Surface Hub or Cisco SparkBoard) for content sharing, editing, and collaboration