Apple Managed Services
Comprehensive, cost-effective expertise at your service
Get the Productive Best From Your Team and Apple Technology
Apple Managed Services from Zones are an intelligent and cost-effective way to take traditional Help Desk services to a new level of operational efficiency and end-user satisfaction.
We developed this extensive collection of services in partnership with Apple and our modern device management vendors.
Let our experienced, certified professionals free your IT team to focus on more strategic initiatives and give your bottom line a boost at the same time.
"We'll help you drive IT best practices, meet compliance initiatives, and ensure your environment is ready to support Apple devices."
Cost-effective managed services
With Apple Managed Services from Zones, our Service Desk becomes the single point of IT contact for your end users. We've optimized our team for Apple with certified professionals ready to provide speedy support, including:
Managing routine activities
Handling requests and incidents
Coordinating with AppleCare+ support teams for Mac and iOS hardware-related issues
Zones Service Desk
- 24x7 L1 operations
- Omni-channel support
- Multi-lingual support in 10+ languages
- Executive support and hotline for VIPs
- Chatbot and real-time text (RTT) services for self-help and real-time translation
- Hybrid SD-FS model
- Level 1.5 remote support
- CSAT and DSAT analysis
- Balanced service scorecard approach
- Knowledge management
- Ongoing quality management program
Modern Device Management
- 16x5 L2 and L3 managed support
- HIPAA- and GDPR-compliant solution
- Device Management and pre-provisioning
- Enterprise systems management of your MDM environment
- Application management and control
- Software optimization
- Endpoint security
Advanced & Mobile POS
- Site preparation, training and installation of terminal at the retail stores
- Accounting and e-commerce application integration
- Cloud-based system data and application management
- Inventory management
- POS analytics and reporting
- Software downloads, updates and managed security
Plus Apple professional services
We'll help you drive IT best practices, meet compliance initiatives, and ensure your environment is ready to support Apple devices. Apple Professional Services from Zones pair the insight and skills needed to deploy Apple devices in your environment – or improve the services you already provide.
Proof of concept and pilot deployment
Automation and scripting
There's a Mac for any Business
MacBook Pro and MacBook Air deliver next-level performance that end users and IT staff alike will appreciate.