Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
The Future-Forward Platform Built for Secure, Agile Digital Services
Capitalize on new opportunities with the right infrastructure: Intel® Xeon® Scalable platforms are an evolutionary leap forward in agility and scalability, setting a new benchmark across compute, storage, memory, network and security. This platform is ideal for every market segment and workload–from cloud, to networking, storage and analytics.
- 4.2X more VMs than a comparable 4-year-old server1
- 3.1X faster cryptographic hashing performance than the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 V4 family2
One scalable platform offering a selection of processors
The processors in this platform are color-coded for easy association with performance capabilities:
- Intel® Xeon® Platinum Processor (8000 Series) - Best performance for business agility and hardware-enhanced security
- Intel® Xeon® Gold Processor (6000 and 5000 Series) - Great performance, fast memory, more interconnect / accelerator engines
- Intel® Xeon® Silver Processor (4000 Series) - Efficient performance at low power
- Intel® Xeon® Bronze Processor (3000) Series - Entry performance
2. Up to 3.1x more Cryptographic Hashing performance. Intel Xeon® Processor Scalable Family: Platinum 8180 Processor, 28C, 2.5 GHz, H0, Neon City CRB, 12x16 GB DDR4 2666 MT/s ECC RDIMM, BIOS PLYCRB1.86B.0128.R08.1703242666. Intel® Xeon® E5-2600v4 Series Processor, E5-2650 v4, 12C, 2.2 GHz, Aztec City CRB, 4x8 GB DDR4 2400 MT/s ECC RDIMM, BIOS GRRFCRB1.86B.0276.R02.1606020546. Operating System: Redhat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Kernel 4.2.3, ISA-L 2.18, BIOS Configuration, P-States: Disabled, Turbo: Disabled, Speed Step: Disabled, C-States: Disabled, ENERGY_PERF_BIAS_CFG: PERF.