Lenovo 1P/2P Server Systems
Drive your business forward while reducing costs and complexity
Lenovo offers a comprehensive 1P and 2P rack and tower portfolio that offers focused innovation combined with outstanding value. Feel confident in our performance servers providing best-in-class feature sets, our mainstream server models giving the best price to performance balance, and our entry servers for departmental, distributed enterprise, and SMB environments.
ThinkServer Next Gen systems are purposefully designed for the data center of the future. The new era of the software-defined data center is here, and the newest generation of ThinkServer will perfectly blend the innovation and standardization that is required for this new infrastructure. Driving new levels of storage density and connectivity, ThinkServer is the ideal platform to host server, network, and storage virtualization.
- ThinkServer RD350: Highly efficient, 1U rack server loaded with built-in features at a great price
- ThinkServer RD450: Strikes the perfect balance between processing power, storage capacity, and value
- ThinkServer TD350: Full enterprise capacity and performance in a compact 4U, dual-processor tower server
- ThinkServer RD550: The performance and capacity of a 2U system in a 1U form factor
- ThinkServer RD650: Incredible storage density and a highly flexible design for business-critical applications
System x Servers
Lenovo x86 servers for Windows and Linux are designed to deliver exceptional availability, simplified manageability, outstanding performance, and revolutionary scalability.
- x3500 M5: All-in-one two-socket tower or rack-mountable server for business-critical workloads
- x3550 M5: Powerful, compact server packed with the performance, reliability, and security to fuel any workload
- x3650 M5: System x3650 M5: Commanding performance and versatility with leadership reliability and security for enterprise solutions
- x3250 M5: Advanced performance and energy efficiency for small businesses in a single-socket 1U rack server
- x3100 M5: Business-class reliability, performance, and energy efficiency in a compact tower
Configuration and Integration Services
Whether you're building a new data center, transitioning to new servers, or growing your IT infrastructure, you can streamline your IT project by leveraging Zones professional services. Zones solution architects and engineers use proven delivery and project management best practices to deliver even the most complex project objectives on time and within budget. Our objectives are to help you achieve a successful deployment, optimize your IT infrastructure, and maximize availability of your mission critical environment.
- Knowledge and solution strategy workshops
- Configuration review and assessment
- System installation and configuration
- System optimization and tuning
- Advanced support engineers
Lease it from Zones! Learn more