Veritas Risk Advisor
Contain your configuration drift
Veritas Risk Advisor automatically detects and reports on risks (of data loss and application downtime) and sub-optimality in the IT infrastructure. It agentlessly scans systems across data centers and draws on a database of nearly 6,000 issues to help raise system availability & data protection, and supports optimization of the infrastructure for aspects such as performance and resource utilization, by providing prioritized guidance for remediating the identified issues.
- Agent-less and automatic scan of high availability and disaster recovery infrastructure.
- Gap knowledge base with nearly 6,000 risk signatures out-of-the-box to detect potential risks.
- Automatically sends notification tickets to the system management console allowing proactive risk mitigation.
- Risk reporting that includes risk details and locations can be tuned to individual environments.
- Integration with customer preferred system management and ticketing consoles for management and operational ease.
- User-defined, granular role configurations for management interface view.
- Distributed architecture for enterprise scalability and performance.