Wireless Network Implementation
Mobilizing your success.
What are your unique mobility success metrics? Decrease costs and boost capacity by optimizing your infrastructure? Harvest all of mobility's benefits for your enterprise without taking on the overhead of managing and supporting users? Whatever your metrics are, you can count on our solutions to get you where you need to be.
A wireless network is only as good as its weakest link. Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, can help you design, implement and manage a robust Wi-Fi system that reliably extends connectivity everywhere your teams need it.
- Install access points.
- Configure remote management software.
- Manage the network security policies.
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Implementation
Managing your mobile infrastructure can be a lot of work. Zones nfrastructure can guide you through the steps necessary to deploy an Enterprise Mobility Management EMM platform that addresses the costs, security risks, and management challenges associated with mobile adoption that traditional IT tools cannot address.
- Implement all aspects of a complete EMM solution.
- Device management.
- Application management.
- Content management.
- Mobile expense management.
Device as a Service (DaaS)
By leveraging Zones nfrastructure and our Integration & Logistics teams, your organization can implement a streamlined program that puts pre-configured mobile technology in the hands of your people ? fast.
- Manage and configure all end-user devices.
- Provide MAC (move/add/change) on client's premises.
- Maintain min/max of client's standards.
- Provide ongoing support to end users.
- Provisioning and warehousing.
Operating System Upgrade/Adoption
Outsource time-consuming and risk-prone OS implementations and upgrades to Zones, and your IT team can focus on high-value infrastructure and strategic projects.
- Review current state process and policies.
- Check for system compatibility and performance.
- Create testing, implementation and deployment schedule.
- Maintain image and device compatibility.