Engage customers, boost sales, and simplify operations
To be competitive, retailers use mobile technology to attract new customers, create customer loyalty, and increase sales numbers.
Expand the possibilities with a wireless storefront that shapes enjoyable shopping experiences, reduces wait times with on-the-spot transactions, and increases sales force knowledge and productivity.
We make it possible for you to:
- Improve customer experience at point of sale
- Engage customers throughout the store
- Comply with emerging payment standards
- Increase sales force knowledge and productivity
- Streamline inventory management and pricing activities
Zones Mobility Strategy Planning
Our solution specialists assist you with integrating mobile technologies in ways that support your sales and operational goals.
Here we highlight some common key elements of successful strategies:
Mobilize Point of Sale Interactions
- Design and create concept accounting practices
- Deploy and install point of sale devices
- Set profiles and secure access to mobile devices
- Carry out payment card industry (PCI)-compliant transactions
- Assess Wi-Fi networks to identify capabilities and areas of concern
Transform Task Workers into Knowledge Workers
- Ensure form, fit, and function for devices deployed to the sales floor
- Assess Wi-Fi networks to ensure connectivity throughout location
- Mobilize inventory information to connect front and back of house
Benefit from Smart Store Solutions
- Integrate digital signage and social media feeds
- Allow for in-store traffic analytics with beacon technology
- Optimize inventory by identifying regional, seasonal, and other retail micro-trends
- Deliver targeted, real-time pricing and promotions to customers' mobile devices
These and other strategic initiatives are easily achieved with our help. To get started, ask your Zones account manager about a no-cost solution workshop.