Simplify management of apps and devices
Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud. Using Intune, organizations can provide their employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources from virtually anywhere on almost any device, while helping to keep corporate information secure.
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- 20GB of storage for application distribution
- Software distribution
- PC endpoint protection
- Software licensing inventory reports
- Mobile device app publishing
- Alerts and monitoring
- Security policy management
- 99.9% scheduled uptime service level agreement
How to buy Microsoft Intune
Microsoft Intune subscriptions are licensed on a per-user basis so that you don't have to predict the number of devices per user. Intune is also a component of Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), the most cost-effective way to acquire all of the included cloud services: Azure Active Directory Premium, Azure Rights Management, and Intune.