Microsoft Exchange Online Archiving
Help your organization solve compliance, regulatory, and eDiscovery challenges.
Get a cloud-based, enterprise-class archiving solution that helps you to solve archiving, compliance, regulatory, and eDiscovery challenges. Hosted on Microsoft globally redundant servers, with IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Exchange Online Archiving is compatible with Exchange Server 2010 and 2013. It's also available as an add-on service for mailboxes that are hosted online.
Security and reliability
Remain confident that your information is protected with physical and digital security measures that are advanced and dependable.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Immutably preserve and hold user information for discovery at later dates with In-Place Hold.
- Safeguard your data by hosting it in globally distributed data centers, with continuous data backup and premier disaster recovery capabilities.
- Deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement.
Stay in control
Host your archives on trusted Microsoft servers while maintaining control over your environment.
- An integrated management interface lets you manage your cloud-based archives from within the Exchange Administration Center.
- Unlimited storage is standard for every user's archive, providing access to all historical information and easing the burden on your storage requirements.
- eDiscovery features help you to find, produce, and manage data across your organization in an easy-to-use web interface.
- IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Easy to use and maintain
Provide your users with the business-class email archive they need to stay productive.
- Your users can access archived email from Outlook and Outlook Web App without having to learn new tools or UI, while helping to ensure your organization's compliance needs are met.
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort needed to maintain and service your email archive system.
- Consistent anywhere access to your information through Outlook and Outlook Web App.
- Improved end user performance by helping users manage their archived email within their inbox, ending the need for locally kept .pst files.
- Retention policies help users organize their information by enabling them to archive or delete items at their discretion.