Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
Manage BYOD and company-owned devices
Keep your employees productive on their favorite applications and devices – and your company data protected.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) includes:
- Azure Active Directory Premium
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Rights Management
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
Learn more about EMS with this on-demand webinar on meeting the challenges of a mobile first/cloud first world.
Considering a transition to Office 365? Discover the advantages of Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Suite that includes Enterprise Mobility Suite plus Office 365 and Windows Software Assurance per User.
Azure Active Directory Premium
Enterprise-grade identity and access management for nearly any app or device, cloud or on-premises.
- Self-service password reset to reduce help desk calls
- Multi-factor authentication options for greater security
- Group-based provisioning and single sign-on for thousands of SaaS apps
- Machine learning-driven security reports for visibility and threat management
- Robust sync capabilities across cloud and on-premises directories
Comprehensive encryption, identity, and authorization policies designed to secure corporate files and email across phones, tablets, and PCs.
- Designed to encrypt and safely share nearly any type
- Broad device support for iOS, Android, and Windows devices
- Share data with recipients without Azure RMS via no-cost sharing application
- Fully supports policy templates with pre-defined rights management rules
- Compliant with key industry standards including HIPAA, BAA, and others
Cloud-based enterprise mobility management that helps you control employee access to corporate applications and data on virtually any device.
- Mobile application management across devices
- Broad device support for iOS, Android, Windows, and Windows Phone devices
- Selective wipe of apps and data for greater security
- Extends existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure
Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
Sophisticated, automated behavioral analytics that help you identify suspicious activities and advanced threats in near real time, with simple, actionable reporting.
- Behavioral analytics for advanced threat detection
- Detection for known malicious attacks and security issues
- Simple, actionable feed for the suspicious activity alerts and the recommendations
- Integration with existing Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems